Well another week has gone by, and we’ve had our new surveyor initiated, up and running. But we’re still turning away work – a nice problem to have, but ideally we want to be servicing all the leads and clients that call in everyday. We have both full-time roles and contract positions to offer, with fantastic opportunities and benefits.
So what do we offer?
First of all for the right candidates we offer the chance to work for an exciting, young company which is truly dynamic. Our leads need the surveys doing ASAP, we provide the report the next day. We work together as a unit, we have regular staff outings and fun-days. We appreciate that we spend more time at work than with our own families, so a harmonic work environment is imperative for us.
For our contracting role we can offer:
Regular, on-going work (5-days) consisting of 2/3 appointments per day. Typically 9,12 & 3 appointments. Varied work – management surveys, r&d’s, bulk sampling, across a variety of properties in London and surrounding areas. Working day typically to consist of 10 hours. All data info to be collected by surveyor. Reports to be written and issued by Maple Surveys. Samples sent directly to lab by surveyor. Disposables to be paid for by maple surveys (sample bags etc.).
Remuneration to start at £180 per day on 3 month probationary period. Upon successful completion day rate increased to £200. Payments to be made weekly, guaranteed prompt payment. If expected to work beyond 6pm (emergency survey required same day) a 25% day rate bonus will be applied.
For our full-time roles we can offer:
The usual package: car, laptop, iPhone, fuel card etc. Salary up to £30,000 per annum with overtime available. Day bonuses if working beyond 6pm the same night.
What we require:
To work “The Maple Way”:
• to return all paperwork at the end of each day. This is essential as we feedback all info to our clients within 24 hours. Done by scanning paperwork into our server.
• photos and voice notes emailed upon completion of survey.
• to be on time, if running late call client in advance.
• samples to be sent every second day by special 1pm delivery.
• no excessive sampling. Sample what is suspect, reference where possible.
• formal attire, no denim. Professionally articulated and polite. An understanding that the surveyors are the vanguard of the business, no margin for error.
• a never say no attitude to the needs of our clients.
This gives you an idea of how we operate.
Our mission statement is to ‘provide the fastest, most customer focused asbestos surveying consultancy in the UK’. We know building a successful team to enable Maple Surveys to provide the exceptional service we deliver is critical.
We are very particular about who we would like to join us on this journey. If you feel you are the right kind of person, with the right attitude, please contact our Operations Manager Bonny Coakley on 0208 123 8846 or email [email protected],uk